MWC 2014 Day 1 – Meet the iBwave Team
It’s that time of year again! We made it to Barcelona and we’re ready for a week light on sleep and heavy on announcements, innovation, meetings and new knowledge. Not to mention delicious Spanish wine and tapas. And what better way to get into a Barcelona state of mind, than to start the week off with a little photo tour of the city.
Onto the show floor to check on the booth after a quick stop at the grocery store.
Meet the Team
It seems as though the iBwave team at MWC grows every year. This year, we are ten (unless you count our cut-out of Super iBwave Man and his geeky friend, then we’re 12):
- Mario Bouchard, President & CEO
- Nathalie Robitaille, VP Marketing
- Juan Felipe Gonzalez, Senior VP Global Sales
- Benoit Fleury, VP Products & Innovation
- Peter Thalmeir, Director Sales Engineering EMEA
- Robert Froger, Director Sales EMEA
- Nicole Jezabek, Regional Sales Manager CSE
- Erik Nilsson, Regional Sales Manager UK & Nordic Regions
- Ken Pilkington, Regional Sales Manager Southern and Western Europe
- Sébastien Dardenne, Sales Engineer EMEA
“iBwave is celebrating its tenth anniversary this year. It’s my tenth Mobile World Congress. We are ten iBwavers at the booth, and so we hope to see ten times more of you in numbers!”
Day 1 was filled with announcements, many from iBwave customers and friends. iBwave had its own announcement as well – releasing iBwave Mobile Planner, our new app for simple and quick on-site small cell designs. Learn more about it here.
Small Cell Zone
As part of our MWC presence, iBwave is also sponsoring and participating in the Small Cell Forum‘s Zone this year. The stand (located in Hall 7 at Stand 7F61) plays host to leading companies and innovators at the cutting edge of small cell development. Members are showcasing the latest products and innovations, while illuminating the issues and opportunities shaping our industry through a three day speaker program.
Our own Benoit Fleury, VP Products & Innovation is taking the stage at the Small Cell Zone twice to present iBwave Mobile Planner.
Catch Benoit’s presentation:
Tuesday February 24 15.00-15.30 Wednesday February 25 13.30-14.00 Stay tuned for more Mobile World fun tomorrow right here!
- Wi-Fi Design Strategies in a Converged World Webinar Questions Part 4: Industry Related Questions - December 4, 2017
- Wi-Fi Design Strategies in a Converged World Webinar Questions Part 3: iBwave Products - October 5, 2017
- Wi-Fi Design Strategies in a Converged World Webinar: Your Questions Answered. - August 9, 2017